Friday, November 17, 2006

Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel 2005 - Review by Billy (finally)


Hello friends.
I am in the Big Apple on a death march project for a fun client. While staying at the Hilton Times Square, I ordered a half bottle of the 2005 Seghesio Zinfandel from Sonoma. I should say that I have been eating and drinking as if on a death march so at this point almost anything would taste good. However, I have to say I enjoyed this wine.

Nose: Currant, jammy dark fruit, pepper
Palate: round and soft and mellow. Not bitter or overly tannic. Very pleasant indeed.
Finish: smooth and rich like velvet with lingering dried fruit and jam.

So overall, I thoroughly enjoy this wine. Online it seems to go for about $23 or so. I wont even tell you what it cost for a half bottle through room service.

Well friends, Raise a Glass!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Give my regards to Broadway!!!

    ReplyDelete