Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lindeman's Bin 75 Riesling 2008 wine review by (PB)


This inexpensive varietal is a light straw with fragrant ripe--really ripe white fruit and tropical notes with citrus and plush Asian spices.

Palate--A mite scant on fruit but what's there is nice with some structure and tropical compote with a tart green apple finish that hangs on. Finish gets a little funky after 3-4 minutes but hey, it's $7 for Pete's sake!

I believe I paid $7 for this and for that, it is an okay wine. I will try it with my homemade buttermilk soaked, fired chicken and I'll be raising a glass. Chill this down and enjoy a refreshing Summer day!

Remember there is an international wine glut so there are bargains galore out there! NOW is the time to begin a cellar!

No comments:

Post a Comment