Thursday, October 26, 2023

Louis M. Martini Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County 2018

 

Nice dark, aubergine hue with aromas of dark black berry, a hint of raisin, a touch of mint and smoke.    

Palate-- Mellow structure with relaxed tannins, stewed prune in a flash, tar, currant, and a lingering finish.I paid $16 for this Sonoma Cab and it's pretty decent but not remarkable. 

I grabbed this evening while grabbing a rib eye to grill since the restaurant my wife and I were going to was closed because of a shooter who has killed 18-20 people last night and is still on the run. So my little disappointments are nothing compared to the people whose lives have been changed because of madman. So I pray for the victims and the sorrow and comfort that only the Lord Almighty can bring at such times. So grab your loved ones, tell them how much you love them and count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment