Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Renwood Estate Zinfandel (Amador County) 2019


Cranberry jelly hue with aromas of ripe blackberry, ash and spice, 

Palate-- Big, bold fruit forward blackberry cream candies, with fresh ripe blackberries besides, finishes with a vanilla cream touch with rich spicy herbs in the ending and more vanilla.

I reviewed this same wine --a  lovely Zinfandel--10 days ago and it is just as lovely as the first time around. I didn't pick up the vanilla on the first review but it is certainly there on this review.  There is something there on the rear palate which is eluding my description but whatever it is I love it. 

At $14 it is a really nice Zin and I highly recommend it. I will be pairing it with charcoal grilled chicken thighs so Raise a Glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment