Saturday, April 22, 2023

Bash! Sparkling Rosé


Pinkish-orangeish hue with aromas of Cream sickle (ice cream novelty), and needs to warm up a tad  as aromas are quite subdued.

Palate--Lovely pin prick bubbles scintillate your tongue with gentle flavors of strawberry, whipped cream on a clean and very fresh palate. There's not a lot going on but I seriously LOVE this new sparkler.

This sparkler from the Plymouth Wine Co. (which is new to me) lists at $22 but I bought it for $8!  $22 is a hefty tag on such a simple wine but again I want to emphasize that although simple it is crisp, clean and hard to stop sipping...or guzzling.  I am serving it with my wife's Chicken tortilla soup and it is going to be perfect for it.  If you happen to find this around the $12 price point grab it and several more bottles because you will find it versatile, exceptional and fun!  Raise a case!

No comments:

Post a Comment