Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lamole di Lamole Chianti Classico (White label) 2004 wine review by (PB)


Tuscany just keeps producing better and better wines. This Chianti runs $10 and is solid red with dried cherry nose backed by fresh cherry aromas.

It sits well on the palate with tasty though light flavors and needs to breathed. With air, it opens with a touch of anise and more dried cherry fruit that are a bit understated but well crafted. A very nice food wine and solid value at this price. Raise a glass.

5 comments:

  1. I bought some Lamole di Lamole at the cantina in Greve in Chianti. I have only one bottle left...we loved it. Does anyone know where I could buy it in the States?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having problems finding it myself. If I do find a source to purchase it, I'll certainly contact you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to buy the blue label version at Trader Joe's in Long Beach, CA if that helps at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 AM

    http://www.santamargherita.it

    there you should get your informations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:04 PM

    I have a bottle of Lamoli di Lamore Chianti Classico (white label)- Vitange 1999. Is it too late to drink it? Tricia Chicago

    ReplyDelete