Really pretty translucent garnet with expansive bouquet of lush ripe red berry, sweet plum, mellow savory spice,
Palate--A touch watery in the mouth as first impression with rigid acidity, but loads of rich ripe red and black fruit, with a hint of those spices in the bouquet on the rear palate. Finishes quickly but leaves your palate clean!
I paid $15 for this Lodi (California) creation and it is tasty, a well crafted. It is very young but drinking nicely even in its youth. It should drink well for the next 4-5 years I would say. I will be pairing it with our traditional Sunday night pizza and it will do quite well. This would be a versatile wine working with a host of robust meats and sauces, strong cheeses, or all by itself so raise a glass!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.