Friday, October 03, 2014

Barone Ricasoli Brolio Chianti Classico 2009 wine review by (PB)

Black cherry hue with wonderful bouquet of slightly spiced cherries, dried tomatoes, fresh cherries above the glass, rustic overtones and a hint of fennel.

Palate--Fruity stewed tomato hints with bright cherry and forest floor notes with spices finishing with a touch of smoke.

I believe this is my last bottle of a NH state liquor store "power buy" where I bought it for the ridiculous price of $10 ( you'll see it as high as $25). This is a previously reviewed wine that just gets better and better. Compare my review to previous reviews!

I will pair it with Italian sausage in a customized marinara sauce with homemade angel hair pasta. This is a bargain so raise a glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment