Saturday, September 24, 2022

In case you were wondering...

This blog averages 10-20,000 user hits per month, and I have 1.14 million hits since I began. In the days when I was able to track where the people were from using my blog, they were largely from America and  Europe but I was amazed at the numbers coming in from in some very unexpected places like India, VietNam, Turkey, and others too numerous to list here. 

I have not marketed my blog nor have I monetized it. I have been studying wine for over 45 years and amd a person of humble means which means I drink what most people drink! Yes I do splurge once in a while and I have been treated to some very nice and pricey wines over the years. But they are the exception.

Thanks for your interest and please feel free to leave comments. I am always interested in YOUR experience with wines I have reviewed.

Be blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment