Friday, May 05, 2006

Magnificent Wine Company House Wine 2004 Wine Review (NW)

Fruity, berry nose
Tight, dense core
Moderate tannins on the finish with notes of cocoa

I've had this before several times, but it's been a while since I've written up my review. This is a Washington State wine made from an interesting blend of red grapes, including the noble Bordeaux grapes. I like that it's fairly thick and jammy and it appeals to me when I want a really fruity red wine.

Keep an eye out for it at the store. It's easy to spot with HOUSE WINE in big, black lettering on a white label that looks handwritten. I have paid $10-11 for it. Raise a glass!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    We love that stuff and buy it regularly. The bottles are particularly nice for use as decorations, as well.

    ReplyDelete