Friday, April 19, 2024

Indomita Gran Reserva (Chilean) Malbec 2022


Nice black cherry hue sith red grapefruit at the rim with a nearly floral bouquet that is quite nice. 

Palate--Mouth watering acidity with a silky texture and a big fruit filled presentation of ripe dark berry. On the rear there is another blast of big dark brooding berry which is again very nice! Finishes a bit quickly.

I saw this today at the local grocery store on sale for $10. James Suckling scored this $10 Malbec 90 points but I hadn't noticed that until I got home. I was doubly glad I grabbed it as Mr. Suckling is one of my reliable palates from my many years as a Wine Spectator devotee. 

I am grilling Bratwurst right now and this will be very nice with it.  Of course  beer is another great pairing with Brats but ya like what ya like so raise a glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment