Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rosenblum Monte Rosso Vineyard Reserve Zinfandel 2008 wine review by (PB)


If you follow this blog you know I am a Zinfandel zealot so I snatched a couple bottles of another one of Rosenblum's 2 dozen or so single vineyard Zins. I paid $20 for this bottle which is a great price at about half of what it would normally run.

Darker black cherry hue with perfectly wild, brambly blackberry Zin aromas with a suggestion of mint. With ample time to open, more aromas of eucalyptus/menthol and chocolate nuances.

Palate--textured rich berries with creme brulee notes and a slight vanilla finish.

This was a nice bargain at the price even if a little hot--probably just its immaturity.

I love Rosenblum Zins--what else can I say but "raise a glass!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it is a very good way of marketing. I agree with your effort, it’s a nice blog. Really liked it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete