Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Dona Paula Los Cardos Sauvignon Blanc wine review by (PB)


This Argentinian super value is straw colored with a huge citrus bouquet of pears, apple, sweet grape fruit, and a grassiness reminiscent of New Zealand S. Blancs.

The palate is wildly vibrant with racy acidity, grapefruit flavors with citrus in general mixed in. The core is mouth watering and just a super value Sauvignon Blanc if you like really crisp and puckery white wines. I paid $8 for this in Maine which means you can probably find it for a buck or two less elsewhere. I'd look for it if I were you! Raise a glass to this Argentinian producer who makes some really super value wines!

2 comments:

  1. I know that it's funny but I'm french and I don't like wine!When I say that, the people are always very surprised...but I don't know...I just don't like the flavour of wine. I used to drink other alcohols also but I'm not found of wine...

    However I find very interesting to see on your Blog how people describes wine with this special vocabulary! And I try to taste wines and see the differences described here! Thanks for that!

    Eva from Hauptstadtreisen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, you're precious! Thanks for dropping in!!!
    PB

    ReplyDelete