Monday, May 06, 2024

Pradorey 2019 Fince VALDELAYEGUA (single vineyard)

 

Inky dark black hue with huge aromas of blackberry and plum, gentle sacory spicing--needs to breath.

Palate--Bold youthful presentation with gigantic fruit bomb flavors, silky tannins, and so much fruit you almost overload...almost!  :) 

This (crianza) Tempranillo wine is from the Valdelayegua vineyard then aged for 12 months (which is what "crianza" means). 

*I will add notes when this has had time to open.  I paid $15 for this gem though it lists at $25. I am serving it with charcoal grilled chicken. It is a wonderful pairing and wished I would have bought a case!

*This is a majestic Tempranillo, expertly crafted and wonderfully presented. I am fortunate to have found it.  Raise a glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment